- · Category 2 PPE – CE certified under EU Regulation 2016/425.
- · Complete new design and technical evolution including new lightweight rear section, chest padding and updated chin-plate design.
- · Structural integrity and frame strength against heavy impact energies during a crash.
- · Ultra-lightweight performance and comfort while riding.
- · Reduced weight with no compromise on strength and rigidity.
- · Resilience to low temperatures, below 0°C.
· Designed to provide a customizable, secure and personalized fit with the SAS (Size Adapter System) for a versatile fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.
· The Lycra®-laminated foam padding kits are adaptable and the interchangeable EVA foam pads allow compatibility with body protection systems.
· The lightweight Strap System can be worn over or under the jersey.
· Incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb ergonomics: the rear stabilizer promotes PFR (Progressive Force Relief) and dissipates energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders and away from
spine (thoracic vertebrae), and is connected to the frames via pivot key.
· Frame construction promotes improved contact with helmet during impact – including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to reduce hyper-flexion.
· Innovative quick-release locking system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal offers secure and convenient closure.
· Compressed EVA foam compound padding to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight.